Alamaze - New

Full Version: 3rd Cycle Forum Only Diplomacy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Acererak

Really enjoyed this variant in 2nd Cycle and am itching to get back in the game. Think it would be good for all of the nuance of 3rd cycle to be on display too. Any interest? Of course defer to Rick here.
I would be interested. it seemed like a blast from what I read.
I'd like to hold off on this.

Acererak

Hey Rick,

Is there any sign up thread now for 3rd cycle? Can't find one.

Thanks
There is just a team game or a confederation(2 kingdoms per player) game.

Feel free to start up a diplomacy, anon, or silent.

Acererak

I'd really like to do the forum only diplomacy. Up to Rick though.
(08-09-2016, 09:12 PM)Acererak Wrote: [ -> ]I'd really like to do the forum only diplomacy. Up to Rick though.

I always want us to have a signup thread (though maybe not four at the same time, as we had recently).  I'm not too sure about the forum only diplomacy.  I would like to come up with something between full-on and silent, but it is eluding me.  If I'm honest, I think the forum only was fun for the players in that game, but kind of annoying for everyone else.  Maybe if those games were their own forum. 

I'd actually like to see players sign up for the DUEL! competition.  And still looking for input on the 3rd Cycle review thread on kingdoms.
Don't know if it would be too complicated to add in-game messaging but that might be the compromise you are looking for Ry Vor.