Alamaze - New

Full Version: The Choosing: 1st Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

To Arms:  Assemble Your Alliance and Prepare for War!

Alliance is the team game version in The Choosing

• Claim one position in any one game after 6pm Thursday.  Then, after 9pm Thursday you may claim positions in the other two formats if you choose.
  • 6pm Eastern time Thursday is the first time a kingdom or zone can be claimed by anyone.
  • If you intend to work with another player(s) from the outset, or just enjoy the limited diplomacy format, join this game!
  • Players may join as a Free Agent (not assigned to a team as of yet), or post to be a member of the Red, Blue, Green or Black Alliance.  Once someone has posted as an alliance color, give a few hours before joining that alliance unless you were invited.
  • There will be a draft for kingdoms by the designated captain of each Alliance when the game fills with 4 alliances of 3 kingdoms each.  Likely two stages: zones, and then choose kingdom in each zone after zones are determined.
  • This is Alliance Victory only: control of six regions.
  • Turn around will be 4-4-6 days between turns.
  • Diplomacy is limited to within your alliance only.

Sound the horns, mount your steed, and join your allies on the field of battle!

Free please
Jumpingfist, Wynand and Mauler will claim team Green
I will offer my services as a Free Agent for a team that will have me.  I'm more of a strategy oriented player in this format, than a tactician or operational guy.  In other words, I like a team to set objectives, but not so much try to dictate specific commands, so every player plays their kingdom and we cooperate, but we don't breathe in each others' ears.
Share ideas, coordinate of course, and communicate obviously.  This is my preferred format for the limited diplomacy - lots of communication with your two teammates, but not with the other 9 kingdoms.
I'll form a team with the GM and Atuan if that's okay. Shall we be Team Black?
I'm Free
Works for me
(03-18-2016, 03:45 AM)Atuan Wrote: [ -> ]Works for me

Honored.  Team Black we shall be!
Lord Diamond and Frost Lord have agreed to join Team Blue. We need a third to complete the team, possibly as team captain. The first to step up is welcome.

Fair warning, while we are both pretty decent teammates, we are not as good at constant communication as some others. Real life is crazy busy for both of us.
(03-18-2016, 02:08 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Lord Diamond and Frost Lord have agreed to join Team Blue. We need a third to complete the team, possibly as team captain. The first to step up is welcome.

Fair warning, while we are both pretty decent teammates, we are not as good at constant communication as some others. Real life is crazy busy for both of us.

But on a positive note...  I am good at falling on my sword for the benefit of the team.  Although, sometimes I fall on my sword simply because I tripped over a rock.  :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10