Alamaze - New

Full Version: Looking for an Anon Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Need one more for anon. Filled if we go with Silent. I am good either way.

As for picks, Rogal you and LD will need to pick from the unchosen 6 (which HH can provide you).
Rogal, I will PM you the remaining Kingdoms.

Seeing no objections, I will plan to take the 12th slot and disclose the complete player list at 9 AM Pacific tomorrow, if we can't find another 12th before that time (in which case it will remain anonymous).

That way, we can get the game setup and launched tomorrow (AKA Thursday, which is setup day).
I do not mind picking last so I do not end up with a surprise HH in my region.  If at all possible, I still prefer Anon even is HH knows the picks.  MY decisions can be influenced by some super Vet player near me and would like to not have that sway me from doing some actions.
Yeah, I don't think people would go for that, Rogal. Sad

There are good options available for you, where you wouldn't have to share at all (or wouldn't have to share with me, at least, if you prefer that).
(02-23-2016, 07:12 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Anonymous
Pagan (no HP's, no AN divinations)
Rex Only

Please weigh in as to turn frequency and whether or not to offer a chivalry gold bonus to non-podium players. Thanks.

Need answers here to create the game.
I am glad no one say that my gold idea was a good one, I would start the game at minus 10,000 gold, lol. 
My vote for the game, I will go with what ever the majority want.  I am happy with turns when ever as well as bonus gold to those who have not placed yet, I am happy either way.  My only vote is I do not want to know the players of other kingdoms.
I actually would be fine with only HH knowing who's who, but Silent is fine too.
I think we can start it. I see no objections and I doubt that everyone is going to check here to seethe question.
(03-09-2016, 10:20 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 07:12 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Anonymous
Pagan (no HP's, no AN divinations)
Rex Only

Please weigh in as to turn frequency and whether or not to offer a chivalry gold bonus to non-podium players. Thanks.

Need answers here to create the game.

I will send that to you in the morning after we see if we can get one more player to launch this (defaulting to me and Silent if we can't).

The verdict seemed to be T-F and chivalry bonus for non-podium players.

EDIT: It's also non-Pagan, that was settled later in the thread. I will send all of the details after we see if there's one last taker for Anon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11