Alamaze - New

Full Version: 10 Player Anon or 5 vs 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Jumpingfist (Captain)
VballMichael(Captain)
Atuan (n00b)
Netstrider
Hawk
Feralkoala
IMPERIAL_TARK
Son of Conan
Gamejunkie

Just need 1 to finish this off.
Correct, read the shorthand as number of picks, alternating between teams. Smile
(02-16-2016, 12:56 AM)Atuan Wrote: [ -> ]A - BB - AA - BB - AA - B

I believe is what he means

Isn't this exactly what I had in my post?
1-2-2-1-1-2-2-1-1-2
I see the confusion. You thought I meant number of picks and I just meant which team was picking.
I understood Smile. Just need to know if our new player is going to play.

I think everyone on the list except captains imperial_tark and hawk should get the 25k. I believe the rest have less than 3 games under there belt
I thought Netstrider has played a decent amount. I could be wrong but he mentioned having played all the kingdoms but the ranger.

But doesn't much matter as long as you split Imp_Tark and Hawk up it probably makes it pretty even.
Just for the record in case it matters, I've been in two primeval, 1 east vs west (not sure if this was a primeval too?) And one regular 12 player game.  Smile
(02-16-2016, 12:23 AM)Atuan Wrote: [ -> ]what defines brand new?

I'm thinking Lojin, swimming with the sharks here, and you, Young Padawan, as you have patiently waited for your first true start.
Someone else in their first real game, if there is one. 

And I ask that even in this team game, no one ask new players to send gold to experienced players for reasons A, B and C.
Son of Conan is very new as well?
(02-16-2016, 02:26 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Son of Conan is very new as well?

I am in 198 and 302. And I just played in the game where 3 of us newer players played against JF who was playing 2 kingdoms. We won that pretty fast. So, no podium, kind of new, but not super new.
I've been in about 10 games. But I suck Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11