Alamaze - New

Full Version: Primeval 3 v 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am interested in another 3 v 2 primeval contest where a podium player (me) plays two kingdoms against 3 non-podium players.

I suggest that we draft kingdoms.  I also suggest that we limit the High Council to only two kingdom from each team (per JF's advice). Control of 7 regions required for victory.

Atuan has expressed interest.

Are there two others?

The three players can select kingdoms first and I can select after.  Or I can be instructed to select first and the three players then select.  Or we can alternate the five picks.  Anything is okay with me.
I think you should get first pick on a 2 vs 3, but thats just me.
I'd like to lighten up the "podium" position a bit.  While it has served us pretty well, with now over 170 games started, we have many more active players that have been 1st - 3rd at least once than we have players who have not.  So I want to change non-podium to non-gold for the next period of time starting now.

So this is open to players on the non-expert side that have not won a 12 or 15 player game.
(02-03-2016, 03:44 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to lighten up the "podium" position a bit.  While it has served us pretty well, with now over 170 games started, we have many more active players that have been 1st - 3rd at least once than we have players who have not.  So I want to change non-podium to non-gold for the next period of time starting now.

So this is open to players on the non-expert side that have not won a 12 or 15 player game.

I guess this thread is dead?

I withdraw.