Alamaze - New

Full Version: Warlords Championship 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Get Your Warlord On!

As with last year, we will run the Warlords Championship concurrent with the Steel Championship of Alamaze 2015. 

Draft by HH (if willing), Team win by controlling six regions, anonymous, exploratory.  Fast pace - Wed / Sat processing. All-in per team (not kingdom) is $50, and costs no game slots.

As of now, the top five personas for status points in Warlords contests are:

Lord Thanatos
DuPont
Morgan Kane
Mad Mardigan
Drogo

So if one of the top four doesn't post his interest below, the right to claim the position will fall to Drogo.
I'm in.
I'm in.
Hopefully when I win this one there will be at least one official post congratulating the winner?
(12-25-2015, 08:01 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]Get Your Warlord On!

As with last year, we will run the Warlords Championship concurrent with the Steel Championship of Alamaze 2015. 

Draft by HH (if willing), Team win by controlling six regions, anonymous, exploratory. 

As of now, the top five personas for status points in Warlords contests are:

Lord Thanatos
DuPont
Morgan Kane
Mad Mardigan
Drogo

So if one of the top four doesn't post his interest below, the right to claim the position will fall to Drogo.
I'm in.
Looks like we have four, go ahead and email me (AlamazeHH at gmail dot com) your preference list for picking order (A, B, C, D) and then we will get started with the draft!
(12-26-2015, 04:51 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like we have four, go ahead and email me (AlamazeHH at gmail dot com) your preference list for picking order (A, B, C, D) and then we will get started with the draft!

I believe we're still one shy. Currently: LT, Dupont and myself. If Mad is out, then it's up to Drogo.
Oops, you're right. Drogo?
I have a pretty full dance card and haven't been very successful in this format so I'd prefer to sit this one out but will play if there is not another candidate available.
Mad Mardigan is passing. If Drogo doesn't play, then the next two active players on the Warlords list (in order) are:
Jumpingfist
Vball Michael
Pages: 1 2 3