Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: 3rd Cycle Rules Supplement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As of November, 20, 2015.  See attached.

December 8, 2015:  See attached 3rd Cycle Kingdom Dossiers for all 24 Kingdoms.
(11-16-2015, 03:06 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]As of November, 20, 2015.  See attached.

The Rules Supplement for The Choosing was updated.  Please download this one to replace the Nov 16 version.
(11-20-2015, 08:34 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2015, 03:06 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]As of November, 20, 2015.  See attached.

The Rules Supplement for The Choosing was updated.  Please download this one to replace the Nov 16 version.

Right after I printed it out. Smile 
Lol, I would suggest not printing these either. Guessing there will be more changes yet.
(11-20-2015, 09:51 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I would suggest not printing these either. Guessing there will be more changes yet.

Definitely.  

But we have clarified a lot here and filled in the missing pieces.  So its a pretty good set right now.  The rest is just adjustments based on game experience and any issues with programming some of the spells or abilities.

I'll leave it at that.

Luckily, I work for HP. My printer, paper, and ink are free.
(11-20-2015, 10:27 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: [ -> ]Luckily, I work for HP. My printer, paper, and ink are free.

Tree killer...
Kingdom Dossiers.

38 pages.  Which in some sense doesn't sound like much, but, think the last time you wrote 38 pages.

Decided to put the kingdoms separate (here) from Companions, as it will take me some more time to complete that.

See attached:
Awesome Ry Vor I do like that you took a look at some of the kingdoms 565 brigades and reduced the mages and added to some of the more military one.
Could you add the file to the first post for an easier one shop stop. I am purely thinking of myself having to tell so many new guys where to find the fileSmile
I noticed that the Underworld doesn't get gold when an agent trains. Or did I miss it?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5