Alamaze & Fall of Rome Forum

Full Version: Anonymous Accelerated Warlords Redux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The four players in Warlords #38 have collectively decided to all resign from this contest due to Drogo having missed turn 2.

The four of us, listed below, have already conducted a new draft (thank you Jumpingfist!!!) and the results thereof have been sent to Alamaze Support.  Please cancel game 38 and begin a new Warlords game.  Thank you so very much.

Players:
Drogo
DuPont
Lord Thanatos
Morgan Kane
(08-27-2015, 11:53 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: [ -> ]The four players in Warlords #38 have collectively decided to all resign from this contest due to Drogo having missed turn 2.

The four of us, listed below, have already conducted a new draft (thank you Jumpingfist!!!) and the results thereof have been sent to Alamaze Support.  Please cancel game 38 and begin a new Warlords game.  Thank you so very much.

Players:
Drogo
DuPont
Lord Thanatos
Morgan Kane

Did Support get the email from Jumpingfist regarding the redraft?

I am happy to wait until Support has the time to set-up this contest; I just want to confirm we are all on the same page...
Yes, we're on the same page.
I sent to signup not support since it was a draft for a new game
(08-28-2015, 08:14 PM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, we're on the same page.

I know the four players are on the same page.  We, the four of us, have had lengthy discussions via email.  Smile

I was hoping to confirm that Support is putting this new contest in the "to do" list.