Alamaze - New

Full Version: Podium Player Primeval Championship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have You Won a Championship?  Become Primeval Champion!

This is a five player game for Podium Players that want to compete for the 2015 Primeval Championship.  Winner will be recognized as such in Valhalla.  This will be Silent (Anonymous as to communication, not kingdom), Rex, Fast (M-W-F).  Lion's Share if no Rex by end of turn 24.  $40 flat fee, no game slot used.

A new twist on kingdom selection.  Instead of specifying the kingdoms available, post your kingdom choice from the 15 kingdoms, but not until noon eastern Sunday to give everyone a chance to read this invitation.  

So going first, you get your choice of any kingdom.  Going 5th, you get to see what has been selected, and 2-4 in between. Closed to other players once five have made their initial claim.  Wait too long to post your selection and you may not get in. Claim your kingdom by posting here.

Once the five kingdoms have been selected, all players will be notified here that there are 24 hours for each player to make one change to their selection if they want, to an as yet un-selected (including available any de-selected) kingdoms by posting here.  Then the melee begins!  Should be fun!  Even to those watching how the kingdoms are chosen. 
RA Please
Elf please
I guess GI
I'll play.  Give me RD.
One spot left.  Not for the feint of heart. 
(08-23-2015, 10:09 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: [ -> ]One spot left.  Not for the feint of heart. 

I am in...

DE
What position?
Okay, so does anybody want to change? I'm good as long as nobody else flips.
(08-24-2015, 05:43 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]What position?

Same here
(08-24-2015, 01:27 PM)VballMichael Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2015, 05:43 AM)DuPont Wrote: [ -> ]What position?

Same here

EL likely the best kingdom for this kind of contest 

But I am also good unless someone else moves.
Pages: 1 2