Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magic with Feudal Chivalry
I will be the bad guy here and say no to LT. With this draft format I already am forced to take one of only 4 remaining kingdoms. I am not willing to have my choice fully dictated and likely separate from my teammates

I'll be the bad guy too. I agree with Jumpingfist.

Ranks/draft order

non Podium +25k gold
1) Stromguard(unranked) team 2
2) Sinestro (unranked) team 3
3) Taltos (unranked) Team 4
4) Thudargh(74) team 1
5) Arch Mage of enthropy(73) team 1
6) Korin(51) Team 2
7) Airborne Ranger(35) Team 2

Podium
8) Jhereg (27) Team 3
9) Hawk (16) Team 4
10) Nikodemus (15) Team 4
11) Cloud(3) team 3
12) Jumpingfist(1) team 1

Ry Vor I believe we are ready to draft?

(05-09-2015, 12:46 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I will be the bad guy here and say no to LT.   With this draft format I already am forced to take one of only 4 remaining kingdoms.  I am not willing to have my choice fully dictated and likely separate from my teammates

No problem.

Good Hunting guys.
Lord Thanatos

In the Post above J Fist listed Team 4's new player as Titus.  Although we would like Titus to start up again it is actually a new player named Taltos.

I believe the corrected draft order is below.  Unless there is a particular order for the unranked players.

Ranks/draft order

non Podium +25k gold
1) Stromguard(unranked) team 2
2) Sinestro (unranked) team 3
3) Taltos (unranked) Team 4
4) Thudargh(74) team 1
5) Arch Mage of enthropy(73) team 1
6) Korin(51) Team 2
7) Airborne Ranger(35) Team 2

Podium
8) Jhereg (27) Team 3
9) Hawk (16) Team 4
10) Nikodemus (15) Team 4
11) Cloud(3) team 3
12) Jumpingfist(1) team 1

Look Correct?

Yes looks correct thanks for catching that Hawk. I had just put the unranked based on sign up order to this thread.

Changed my original post of draft order also so no confusion happens

So if that's everyone. Now what?

Question: Will a teammate who picked before you be told which kingdom they got before you have to pick or is it 100% blind?

(05-09-2015, 02:12 PM)Sinestro Wrote: So if that's everyone. Now what?

We wait for Ry Vor to start the draft or assign someone to help facilitate the draft for us.

I would recommend talking with your teammates about draft or overall approach to thus game.  Emails can be found pretty easily in the active game threads.  Or use the forum private message.

(05-09-2015, 02:28 PM)Kronin Wrote: Question:  Will a teammate who picked before you be told which kingdom they got before you have to pick or is it 100% blind?

You are free to talk to your teammates at all times.  I would just keep them informed as your teams picks happen.  So not 100% blind