Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Anonymous
I guess we'll do the usual snake order draft. Pick the spot you want.

I would be in for this one or the Ice Age one - whichever starts first. I would like a 48hr turnaround as well.

HabeusCorpus

I am in, this or the ice age game my pick is the big red 1. 48 hours would work best for me and my free time.

(02-01-2022, 02:54 AM)Eregnon Wrote: I guess we'll do the usual snake order draft. Pick the spot you want.

Not very anonymous this way

I believe that when we do an anonymous mode, Rick sets up a time and date for everyone to pick their choices. Say, he decides that we should do this on this Thursday at 6pm. Then after that time, it is first come first served, with no one knowing who is who. Simple enough?

Sounds good

That is how we always do it. Rick plz pick a time.

(02-01-2022, 11:32 AM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 02:54 AM)Eregnon Wrote: I guess we'll do the usual snake order draft. Pick the spot you want.

Not very anonymous this way
yea, my bad, the wine was flowing and what I meant was that id take 1st pick and not the red dragon..
But lets let rick do the random generator..

I'll play in this
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde

I’ll play this too, so we just sign up when created?