Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
(11-22-2021, 09:43 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:39 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:22 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 04:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - HA, DE  - can you guys vote yes on booting AM off the council?  I can pay in trades.

IL - UN  We are free to trade again.  I may have some AM or DU targets for you but honestly, I am satisfied for you to leave me alone.

100,000 food for 1 gold and you have my vote. It was expensive to put that up, i wanted to make sure you got what you paid for.

Food is on the way thanks.

Order is in ty

AM - IL

You do realize there is only 3 turns left in this game, right? And I am in last place? You are paying an obscene amount of money to remove me from the council and for what? So that the DU or the WA could get it and even more victory points to pad their lead? You're even broadcasting artifact info so the UN could widen his lead on you as well. I don't get it but go ahead. I'll be ending this game last either way.

AM - AN

If you vote NO on this current issue I promise to vote NO if/when they come for you.

AM - HA

I also pledge to vote NO if and when they come for you. Plus, a NO vote keeps that seat in my paltry hands rather than a more competitive victory point rival. You have a chance to win this game and it seems in your best interest to vote NO.

If someone had wanted someone kicked off the council, someone should have come to me, or the reverse, that's all I'm saying.

(11-22-2021, 10:16 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: If someone had wanted someone kicked off the council, someone should have come to me, or the reverse, that's all I'm saying.

HA - UN
I'd like the Plow artifact if you can find it.  What's your price?
Keeope

Un-HA

I'd like a trip to Europe. Not sure I can help with this one, but I'll look. UN

(11-22-2021, 10:24 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: Un-HA

I'd like a trip to Europe. Not sure I can help with this one, but I'll look. UN

HA - UN
Well,.. How about pictures from Europe that I download?  Or.... since they're posted, how about 100k gold for each of the following:
         YE   3rd Amazons           Bow of Heracles                    19026
         YE   3rd Amazons           Gem of Planes                      79316
         YE   3rd Amazons           Morgal Blade                       43250
         YE   3rd Amazons           Renowned Standard                  24313

I mean, if they're up for auction.  I don't really know what's going on.   Some people are pretty.  Some people are smart.  I'm pretty....
Keeope

(11-22-2021, 10:06 PM)Lord Garth Wrote: AM - IL

You do realize there is only 3 turns left in this game, right?  And I am in last place?  You are paying an obscene amount of money to remove me from the council and for what?  So that the DU or the WA could get it and even more victory points to pad their lead?  You're even broadcasting artifact info so the UN could widen his lead on you as well.  I don't get it but go ahead.  I'll be ending this game last either way.

AM - AN

If you vote NO on this current issue I promise to vote NO if/when they come for you.

AM - HA

I also pledge to vote NO if and when they come for you.   Plus, a NO vote keeps that seat in my paltry hands rather than a more competitive victory point rival.   You have a chance to win this game and it seems in your best interest to vote NO.

LOL. I was wondering that very thing. The GN is attacking me to determine who gets to be second to last, and people are paying to hurt the AM who is in last place. The world is a crazy place.

The Gnome is rabid, everyone knows that. Everyone also knows the AM can transfer artifacts before I can steal them, and she has not been immune to my other abuses.
I can do early kidnaps with most impunity, and AN- I appreciate your early attack against the DE who for some reason rejected my perfectly sane power sharing offer. So let me know if I can help you out in these waning months.
UN

(11-22-2021, 11:50 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: The Gnome is rabid, everyone knows that. Everyone also knows the AM can transfer artifacts before I can steal them, and she has not been immune to my other abuses.
I can do early kidnaps with most impunity, and AN- I appreciate your early attack against the DE who for some reason rejected my perfectly sane power sharing offer. So let me know if I can help you out in these waning months.
UN

U offered to help me control a region that i had control of.  How nice of you

(11-22-2021, 11:50 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: The Gnome is rabid, everyone knows that. Everyone also knows the AM can transfer artifacts before I can steal them, and she has not been immune to my other abuses.
UN

AN - UN
Thank you for your kind words. I remember supplying you with the DE hidden capitol information early on, but don't really have much new info. Well, there is a rumor that a Demon Prince worth lots of points is sitting at GX. His name is Asmodeus.

AN - DE
You have been a worthy opponent, and maybe in another life we won't battle for most of the century.

AN - GN 
Party crasher. 

AN - DU
Feel free to crush the DE division that is sitting opposite you at my village. Well, my newly acquired and not to be held for long village.

AN - HA
I have food if you are looking for more for your bellies this turn.

AN - All
Whew, exhausted. We need a nap.