Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5562 - Burnishing and Brandishing
(11-22-2021, 01:07 AM)Keeope Wrote: HA - IL and anyone else watching..

Sorry for the delay, my friends.  I could accept the High Council proposal, but since you already have one in place, we can stick with that.

I'll still put the food trade in:  100k food for 60 gold??

That works.  Thanks

(11-22-2021, 12:34 AM)Brekk Wrote: WA --> UN

Do we have a trade or no, just so I know to place the order.

No trade this turn. No orders. Happy face. Un

IL - HA, DE  - can you guys vote yes on booting AM off the council?  I can pay in trades.

IL - UN  We are free to trade again.  I may have some AM or DU targets for you but honestly, I am satisfied for you to leave me alone.

(11-22-2021, 04:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - HA, DE  - can you guys vote yes on booting AM off the council?  I can pay in trades.

IL - UN  We are free to trade again.  I may have some AM or DU targets for you but honestly, I am satisfied for you to leave me alone.

Done!
Keeope

UN-IL
Trade is in 1 food for 100k gold/

(11-22-2021, 04:35 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: IL - HA, DE  - can you guys vote yes on booting AM off the council?  I can pay in trades.

100,000 food for 1 gold and you have my vote. It was expensive to put that up, i wanted to make sure you got what you paid for.

De-Du
I mean to defend 1 at the spot we both occupy. Just promise to take it and the ancient prince while you do. Plz confirm no hostilities.

(11-22-2021, 09:22 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

100,000 food for 1 gold and you have my vote. It was expensive to put that up, i wanted to make sure you got what you paid for.

(11-22-2021, 09:39 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(11-22-2021, 09:22 PM)uncledarkside2 Wrote:

Food is on the way thanks.

(11-22-2021, 08:54 PM)Pine Needle Wrote: UN-IL
Trade is in 1 food for 100k gold/

Trade confirmed and if you can use some targets here are a few from AM:

If you would like some targets 2 AM is at II, 3AM at YE with some trinkets:
         YE   3rd Amazons           Bow of Heracles                    19026
         YE   3rd Amazons           Gem of Planes                      79316
         YE   3rd Amazons           Morgal Blade                       43250
         YE   3rd Amazons           Renowned Standard                  24313