Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get me out of 2020 Confederations Game?
(12-23-2020, 06:57 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I can do a random draft order for you.  You just need a random order for the following 6 players, right, 1-6?

AlatarTBW
Drogo
Uncle D
CosmicWizard
Windstar
Uncle

Yes but not two uncle D’s

(12-23-2020, 07:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 06:57 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote: I can do a random draft order for you.  You just need a random order for the following 6 players, right, 1-6?

AlatarTBW
Drogo
Uncle D
CosmicWizard
Windstar
Uncle

Right P.T. and I had left you out.  Okay here are the corrected names 
AlatarTBW
Drogo
Uncle D
CosmicWizard
Windstar
P.T. Riley

(12-23-2020, 07:10 PM)Wookie Panz Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 07:07 PM)PTRILEY Wrote:

AlatarTBW
Drogo
Uncle D
CosmicWizard
Windstar
Uncle

Right P.T. and I had left you out.  Okay here are the corrected names 
AlatarTBW
Drogo
Uncle D
CosmicWizard
Windstar
P.T. Riley

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2020-12-23 19:10:32 UTC

Uncle D... talk about the quintessential creepy uncle.

I did a random order of 6 players  and matching the listed players to random numbers it comes out in this order:

Alatar
P.T
Uncle D
Windstar
Drogo
Cosmic Wiz

How you guys use this is totally up to you or you can do something different.  
If I may suggest - Alatar pic 2 numbers, 1-12  and I would keep them sequential and odd followed by an even so 3,4 or 5,6 so that everyone gets a chance to pick two picks together.
Then the next set of picks , 13 - 24 go just like the normal snake draft and kingdom and region have to match.  The 1 pick has to get 24, 2 gets 23, and so on.

I like that idea!

I am willing to make the first four choices, to show the newer players how it is done. Taking one for the team.
I am also cool with waiting two days for the new rules to be implemented fromUncle Mike’s corner

Just let me know what you would like me to do. I could go with original draft order or pick 2 numbers. If I pick 2 I will take 1,2.

1. AlatarTBW
2. AlatarTBW
11. Ptriley
12. Ptriley

Order of pick:
Alatar
P.T
Uncle D
Windstar
Drogo
Cosmic Wiz

Ok I have no idea why my brain sucks today. AlatarTBW pick two together.. so everyone can get two picks together

Uncle up
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde