Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confederations Games are FUN - Join up!
(11-05-2019, 10:25 PM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 09:59 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 09:25 PM)The Painted Man Wrote: What did I pick again?

I think I put you in Runnimede and The Talking Mountains with the Westmen and the Trolls.

I miss the Trolls.

So if I played the Westmen and recruited Westmen, is that two brigade types or one?
Yes.

(11-05-2019, 01:16 AM)Brekk Wrote: All I hear from my northern border is blah blah blah... midget toss... blah blah blah

Yes, we try to speak in simple language so our southern neighbors won't feel so mentally inferior.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Sing Your Death Song And Die Like A Warrior Going Home.
Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-05-2019, 01:38 AM)PTRILEY Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:03 AM)The Painted Man Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 12:00 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-04-2019, 11:54 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: Hail Confederates,

Yes, I would not want to start a custom game with IBM's announced outage. 

I'll look to create this manually after the dust appears to have settled tomorrow evening.

Everyone seems to have geographic integrity, I will be interested in how Strylian's Halflings and Dwarves do.

They will probably come up just short again.

This is why people want to attack you.

Hahahaha   That’s funny

People like to attack short people? That is not very politcally correct.
Live your life so that the fear of death can never enter your heart, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes, they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief

(11-05-2019, 01:13 AM)Strylian Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 01:07 AM)The Painted Man Wrote: The words you use are bigger than you are. Safe from across the map. Brek, whoop his butt please.

Don’t let geography hinder you?

We will send you a map and a compass so you won't get lost along the way. However you are on your own in learning how to read.

Tecumseh, Shawnee Chief