Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Anonymous Choosing Game?
1) Twhitewolf10 (chivalry)
2) DuPont
3) JF
4) Atuan (chivalry)
5) Drogo

I'm full on slots for now and won't be playing, so if people want to start e-mailing AlamazeHH at gmail dot com with their preference lists (please designate only one Kingdom per Zone), I will start getting the draft in order.

Would it be possible to post what days the game will run on? Same for when they are 446 which cycle they will be on. Call me crazy but I kind of figured with two 446 games starting at the same time they would be on different cycles instead of both starting on the same cycle as 2 other 446 games I am playing. Do we really currently have 7 or 8 446 games to make that balanced out?

Sign me up.

Were the first few Choosing games 4/4/6? If so, list me as disappointed. Sigh...
Lord Thanatos

(03-23-2016, 05:50 PM)Lord Thanatos Wrote: Sign me up.

Were the first few Choosing games 4/4/6? If so, list me as disappointed. Sigh...

Anon game was 2x a week m/th.  So hopefully this one is tu/f

The team game and full on were both 446  both on same cycle

I can't believe I'm typing this, but please sign me up! I'm addicted!

2) DuPont
3) JF
4) Atuan (chivalry)
5) Drogo
6) LT
7) Damelon

I'm in.  It will require a service boost.

Awesome

(03-24-2016, 02:10 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: Awesome

I will join this game.

2) DuPont
3) JF
4) Atuan (chivalry)
5) Drogo
6) LT
7) Damelon
8) Cloud
9) Hawk

Three more and we launch!

If you haven't already, please e-mail your preference list for Kingdoms (please list only one Kingdom per Zone) to me at AlamazeHH at gmail dot com.