Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle?
You rock UM!!!!!
Thank you very much for all your hard work, UM!
Unclemike,

We would be very pleased to have you join us in the new game in the thread titled Confluence Again Smile .

Please don't leave us. Just take a deep breath and join us for a fun contest.

DuPont has won a couple games in a row and we want to make certain his head doesn't grow any bigger. Smile
(01-15-2018, 02:32 PM)WARMASTER Wrote: Unclemike,

We would be very pleased to have you join us in the new game in the thread titled Confluence Again Smile .

Please don't leave us.  Just take a deep breath and join us for a fun contest.

DuPont has won a couple games in a row and we want to make certain his head doesn't grow any bigger.  Smile

Thanks for the support. I wish I could join a new game but Rick advised that I shouldn't be in any games nor talk to anyone (??). Read his post above so you'll have to find someone else for that Confluence game.

About leaving, I'm still considering it.

I would like to have Maelstrom available for play though. Some parts of it are cool like having Frost Giant Vaf Thrunda joining your group and casting Ice Storm in battle. Or providing certain bonuses like an innate Winter Attack. Imagine that guy being allied with your kingdom during an Ice Age game!
(01-16-2018, 02:40 PM)unclemike Wrote:

DuPont has won a couple games in a row and we want to make certain his head doesn't grow any bigger.  Smile

Thanks for the support. I wish I could join a new game but Rick advised that I shouldn't be in any games nor talk to anyone (??). Read his post above so you'll have to find someone else for that Confluence game.

I would like to have Maelstrom available for play though. Some parts of it are cool like having Frost Giant Vaf Thrunda joining your group and casting Ice Storm in battle. Or providing certain bonuses like an innate Winter Attack. Imagine that guy being allied with your kingdom during an Ice Age game!

I intend to keep nettling you until you post that you are staying with us.  I figure the best way to accomplish that is to get you involved in games with players who expect the absolute highest level of competition.  In my mind, that means all the confederation/confluence/warlord/titan players.  With so few players there are generally no easy marks.

Anyhow, we greatly appreciate all your coding efforts.  The moment you and Rick decide it is time for another contest be sure to let me know.  I will join such a game immediately.

In the meantime, keep us posted.  Again, so long as you are regularly posting here in the Forum I figure you will still feel like a valued a member of our community -- so it will be impossible for you to leave us.  Smile
(01-16-2018, 02:40 PM)unclemike Wrote:

UncleMike that sounds Amazing, it takes Alamaze to another demension. Your an awsome programmer and I hope you decide to stay and play with us. I'm sorry about any misunderstandings we have had. I'm ready to move forward and enjoy Alamaze with you and a hundred others.