Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player Primeval
I'll go for High Elfs

I see they where taken Dark Elfs then

I see they where taken Dark Elfs then $40 one time fee

(08-27-2015, 03:54 AM)Greyhawk Wrote: I see they where taken Dark Elfs then $40 one time fee

Greyhawk, please send an email to signup@alamaze.co with your info.

I am not finding our Black Dragon - I am seeing four players having signed up, including Greyhawk.

While I want to retain the Gnomes, I think I'll opt for the $40 one time fee to free up a slot instead of my original choice. Thanks! And yes, we still need a new Black Dragon player!!!!

(08-28-2015, 08:13 PM)IMPERIAL_TARK Wrote: While I want to retain the Gnomes, I think I'll opt for the $40 one time fee to free up a slot instead of my original choice.  Thanks!  And yes, we still need a new Black Dragon player!!!!

Strange, usually the Black Dragons are first or second off the board in this format in part due to the advantage their tremendous mobility gives them.
We can start this tomorrow (Saturday) if someone picks them up before 9am Eastern tomorrow.

Where can I find a current copy of the rule book?
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.

Go to the Community Section of the Alamaze Homepage.  Then scroll down.

http://www.alamaze.co/alamaze-community/

I'll take BL. One time fee of $40 please. This is my second game.

Very good.  Seems we have our five. I'd remind the players in this game to feel free to ask the community any and all questions here on the forum. There are no dumb questions.

I would direct anyone else looking to join this to see the forming Magic Chivalrous game.