Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Anon Warlords
Seems I'm the last one to publicly weigh in on accelerating this game! To be honest, I had not contemplated becoming an Imperator quite so soon, which is what I will need to do to get the third slot to pay for an accelerated game. (Or have Uncle Mike declare victory in 173 this morning...hint, hint...) That being said, I am willing to do so. I spent a week in a motel with a two and half year old and a four week old when we moved to a larger house - I can handle my first Warlords experience in accelerated fashion!

Does this mean I'm not allowed to call myself a newbie anymore?

Yep...  Say goodbye to noob status.

Warlords will help you look at the game in a whole new light.
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

No RD victory yet in 173, so Imperator it is! This is going to be quite the experience!

(07-24-2015, 04:17 PM)Thudargh Wrote: No RD victory yet in 173, so Imperator it is!  This is going to be quite the experience!

Rejoice!!!  Rejoice!!!  The RD was repulsed.  The day of jubilee has come at last.

All praise the Mighty WARLOCK!!!

Red Dragon casualties had now exceeded acceptable levels in the judgement of Warlord XXX

so the order for retreat was sounded. The retreat was a credit to the Red Dragon force's
discipline, as few additional losses were suffered withdrawing. Red Dragon casualties were
put at 16%. All Red Dragon leaders survived the battle. Group morale was unaffected by the
conflict. Warlock casualties were put at 7%. All Warlock leaders survived the battle. The
troops are anxious for further glory: morale is up!

On a more personal note... Take that, Mike  Big Grin
I am the greatest swordsman that ever lived. Say, um, can I have some of that water?

All drafted! LD has all the info. Thank you!!!

I'm considering requiring participants in a 2x a week Warlords game to sign a Release of Liability (for any resultant brain damage).