Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Magic with Feudal Chivalry
Pooling the players so far
Two teams
Thudargh, Bananas, Jumpingfist
Kronin, Stromguard, Airborne Ranger

Others interested but not yet on a set team
Nicodemus
Head Honcho
Cloud
Sinestro

I will be on Head honchos team

If cloud is will to have me I would be interested in signing up.

Absolutely.  That leaves two team spots to fill with Nicodemus first in line.  I've reached out to him to see which team he'd like to join and once that's squared away, we only need one more to have this game filled!

For the setup to be correct Nico would need to join HH or it would put 3 podium guys on one team. Though I would be fine to waive Jhereg's one bronze finish if it allows everyone that wants to play play. Ry Vors call of course

For the purposes of team composition, I'm fine to waive the bronze as well if Nico wants to play on that team, although Jhereg probably shouldn't receive the bonus gold.

Nico may also be putting his own team together, in which case I would be happy to bow out and let Cloud, Sinestro, and Jhereg play together, if they're willing.

HH signed up first so I will drop out if there aren't enough spots.

Thanks

I'm fine with however it works out.  I reached out to Nicodemus and he is indeed in the process of building a team and it sounds like he's pretty close.  I'm sure he'll post here when it comes together.  All that will leave is trying to cobble together the final team out of the four while everyone races to bow out gracefully.  lol.

Thanks to Cloud for posting that update. I do indeed have my team of 3 .. in fact I have 4 ( we are internally trying to figure out our last spot ) 

As soon as I have it worked out I will post here later today. Thanks. 

Nicodemus 

looks like we should get this game going this weekend. so far 2 votes closed draft and 1 vote open draft.

Ranks/draft order so far
non Podium +25k gold
1) Stromguard(unranked) team 2
2) Sinestro (unranked) team 3
3) Thudargh(74) team1
4) Arch Mage of enthropy(73) team 1
5) Korin(51) Team 2
6) Airborne Ranger(35) Team 2

Podium
9) Nikodemus (15) Team 4
10) Headhoncho(11) team 3
11) Cloud(3) team 3
12) Jumpingfist(1) team 1

curious who Nico got for his non podium. I like how the draft shaped out each team so far gets an early pick team 3 likely worst draft position but with two very good podium players.