Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unclemike's Corner
Alamaze's Solo Tutorial game is now available!

Sign up for one in the Game Queue and let us know what you think. Keep in mind that this game isn't designed to be like Fall of Rome's Centurion game but rather as a step-by-step tutorial on how to play and to fill out some of the more common actions in the game. I may add more comments and hints later on but the solo game is just about complete.

BTW, I added some minor cosmetic changes to the kingdom turn report in order to help newer players (e.g., displaying the season in the production/pc section and showing the defense value of a pc in the group detail).

I had to update some of the Online Order Entry webpages so you may need to clear your browser cache to pick up the newer version of the website.
I added a new button on the Game Queue page to automatically create the Tutorial game for new players (to simplify the process for them). Since I had to change the underlying javascript code, everyone will need to clear their browser cache in order to pick up the latest version of the website. See this reminder in case you forgot how to clear your browser's cache: http://www.kingdomsofarcania.net/forum/s...1#pid46951
Today, I updated the server to send an alert email to players if they haven't saved their orders 24 hours before the turn's deadline. This feature is only available for ready-enabled games that have a turn duration of over 24 hours (1,440 minutes).
I changed the game queue for Magic (team) games to now consist of 4 teams of 3 players each (was teams of 2 players). Please clear your browser cache to pick up the latest version.