Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Questions
(08-31-2018, 02:20 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: What turn?  I think before turn 4 it acts like nothing there if u move to it.?  Not sure though

Can not move an Emmy in until after turn 6 yes.
(08-31-2018, 02:48 PM)Draugr Wrote:
(08-31-2018, 02:20 PM)PTRILEY Wrote: What turn?  I think before turn 4 it acts like nothing there if u move to it.?  Not sure though

Can not move an Emmy in until after turn 6 yes.

Well, this is before turn 4. I'm assuming this was to prevent people from jumping emmies and agents into non-reconned squares searching for pc's? If that's the case, it makes sense.
On enigma encounters: Are the correct tactics always random? For example, if I engage in a specific encounter in one game and it takes a tactic 1. In a different game, if I find the same encounter will a tactic 1 always work?
It randomly changes. I always use tac 2 first, then it clearly tells you what it will be, to forcefull or not forcefull enough.
(09-03-2018, 06:43 PM)RELLGAR Wrote: It randomly changes. I always use tac 2 first, then it clearly tells you what it will be, to forcefull or not forcefull enough.

Thanks!  Was just wondering/hoping to put some historical knowledge to use now that I've gotten a few under my belt.
Its been a while since I played as Druid. Does Eagle Familiar give you a recon of any PCs it finds (showing the emissaries there) or just a note saying there was a PC there?
(09-16-2018, 05:39 PM)Calidor Wrote: Its been a while since I played as Druid.  Does Eagle Familiar give you a recon of any PCs it finds (showing the emissaries there) or just a note saying there was a PC there?

No recon details on PC and you will not see hidden PCs.  You can pull up your map and see what kind of encounter it is if you find one.
Thanks!