Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Questions
(12-19-2017, 02:28 PM)Mad Hatter Wrote: The DA setup has:

Cunning: Agent training reduced by -1,000 gold.
Order: Magic research cost and agent training are +1,000 gold per level (i.e. a penalty due to the imposition of maintaining order).
Spy Network: The cost for agent training is reduced by 20%.

Mathematically, how does this work out? The first 2 cancel each other and you're left with the Spy Network?

It's been a month....will no one answer this???
You already answered it. But cost will be 4K unless underworld changes training costs

5k + 1k - 1k. -20% at current level -1k. If underworld raises then you would pay less per upgrade
I believe the final answer is on your game turn at start of Covert section.
I would add max training level for DA Agents is 16. So +2 higher than non UN kingdoms can get to.
I'm pretty sure this was asked/answered already... so sorry for the repeat but I cannot find the answer.

Does "Presence" interfere with a shield/lightning spell since those spells cannot stack with themselves? Follow up, do 2 "presences" stack?
(02-01-2018, 08:11 PM)Calidor Wrote: I'm pretty sure this was asked/answered already... so sorry for the repeat but I cannot find the answer.

Does "Presence" interfere with a shield/lightning spell since those spells cannot stack with themselves?  Follow up, do 2 "presences" stack?

I would think upto 25% for shield.    But this looks like an UM question.    Perhaps send to Support
Thanks. Just sent. I will post the response here.
Spell description just says it adds the protection per lvl of caster? I would think that both spells if cast independently from presence would take the highest power lvl of the two, because only one can be active from a group?