Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Questions
(04-16-2017, 05:31 AM)Mad Hatter Wrote: Different subject: If I have an emmy that gets captured while in a NEUTRAL pop center that gets attacked, will it divulge who attacked the pop center or who captured me?

I would say not because the neutrals can't be your comrades in arms...
(04-15-2017, 06:40 PM)Acererak Wrote: Not talking about teleport, talking about bats and winged stallions. There is nothing in the artifact description that says you use in place of movement order like the spell you reference. In fact, I did it just one prior turn and it worked fine, now it has been nerfed and that is wrong. It's one thing to announce a change in UM's corner and the date it will go into effect. It's another to just kill off something that has worked forever with no warning. 

Yes, that's my fault. Since the issue was noted as an exploit, I have to fix them asap even without warning to balance the game. Boss' orders.

If you're the only one affected by trying to move a group twice in a turn, send a note to support and I'll see what I can do about your situation.

BTW, the order entry validator code would have detected the issue of trying to fly/teleport a group via spell/artifact after a movement order but it's combined with all of my other changes in developing the new online game creation website. I've been working triple hours on this project and I'm a bit exhausted but the new system is looking pretty good so far. I'm pleased how it's turning out but being busy isn't an excuse for forgetting to inform everyone that the fix of moving a group twice in a turn was being worked on. So let me know your situation and I'll see what I can do...
(04-16-2017, 08:15 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(04-15-2017, 06:40 PM)Acererak Wrote: Not talking about teleport, talking about bats and winged stallions. There is nothing in the artifact description that says you use in place of movement order like the spell you reference. In fact, I did it just one prior turn and it worked fine, now it has been nerfed and that is wrong. It's one thing to announce a change in UM's corner and the date it will go into effect. It's another to just kill off something that has worked forever with no warning. 

Yes, that's my fault. Since the issue was noted as an exploit, I have to fix them asap even without warning to balance the game. Boss' orders.

If you're the only one affected by trying to move a group twice in a turn, send a note to support and I'll see what I can do about your situation.

BTW, the order entry validator code would have detected the issue of trying to fly/teleport a group via spell/artifact after a movement order but it's combined with all of my other changes in developing the new online game creation website. I've been working triple hours on this project and I'm a bit exhausted but the new system is looking pretty good so far. I'm pleased how it's turning out but being busy isn't an excuse for forgetting to inform everyone that the fix of moving a group twice in a turn was being worked on. So let me know your situation and I'll see what I can do...

Fair enough Mike, and everyone sure appreciates your hard work. Alamaze functionality has grown SO much since you've joined.
Some brigades it says that only so many are allowed in a group, will combining the groups together get passed this?
Music 
(04-21-2017, 03:22 PM)Sinestro Wrote: Some brigades it says that only so many are allowed in a group, will combining the groups together get passed this?
No. You will loose brigades.  Also you can only have 10 types so if you have more and issue a 240 you will loose the last ones listed