Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
565 recruit at capital
i recall seeing post on the forum, but I have not been able to find it, where it was stated that you could issue a 565 order for a group located at your capital even if your not located in the correct terrain, ie moutains for wyverns, it would work.

But when I tried placing a 565 order with a group at my capital this the order checker says that it's not a valid order due to not being in the correct terrain.

Now I am wondering if I missed something.  Has anyone else tried this and can confirm if it works or not.

Thanks
I am not sure on the new engine but in the past it was always possible at your starting capital only. If you moved it or it got taken the ability did not transfer to the new capital
(02-28-2015, 05:38 PM)Jumpingfist Wrote: I am not sure on the new engine but in the past it was always possible at your starting capital only.  If you moved it or it got taken the ability did not transfer to the new capital

This is the way I recall it as well. You can move back to your original starting capital later and e able to 565 from it.

I have not yet seen a Troll, Giant, or Dragon not start off in the appropriate terrain.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

For the new software, it allows 565 orders at your capital regardless of terrain and at all times (even if your capital was moved with 355 or automatically from conquest). So Ogres (for GI), Orcs (for TR), and Wyverns (for BL/RD) are permitted to be recruited at your capital. The exception is with the Phoenix (for BL) where your group must be within the volcano (area NN) to summon one and you issue order 566 (not 565).