Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Warlords Game!! Be the next Will Frankenhoff!!
Rainbow 
Aloha, Alamazers!

Game 27 unfortunately came to a sudden conclusion. After Will and I got off to brilliant starts, Will unfortunately had circumstances that caused him to pull the plug on his position. Since DuPont was on the losing end of Will's early moves and we had to resort to verbal confirmation from Michael that he was actually running his turns, the remaining players have opted to restart the game, with a new draft.

What this means to you, potentially:
We need a single player brave enough to take up a Warlords position (control of 3 kingdoms) against following players:
The Deliverer (High Chancellor of Alamaze)
Wynand (Grand Champion of Alamaze)
DuPont (Knight of the Sorcerer)

So, this game is ready to draft the second someone steps up to fill Will's size 8 shoes.

I can't speak for the Evil Designer, but we could likely ask to have this designated a Saturday game to match the other new Warlords match.
-The Deliverer

E.D. is fine with Saturday.

I want to reach out to a newly returning that wanted to start with Titan.  I know, we all have our various forms of insanity.

Playing against DuPont and Wynand will be like training wheels for him. Good way to start.
-The Deliverer

He is under the weather. First come to the barn, first in the mix. (I just made that up, maybe I should move to Kansas)

I would be interested in giving Warlords a try and getting smacked around a bit....sign me up. Not sure how the whole draft thing works and any tips on best kingdom combinations would be appreciated.

(12-13-2014, 06:15 PM)Jhereg Wrote: I would be interested in giving Warlords a try and getting smacked around a bit....sign me up.  Not sure how the whole draft thing works and any tips on best kingdom combinations would be appreciated.

Awesome, Jhereg.

I think LD runs the draft, it's a pretty straight forward process.

LD - I think we are ready to go!

Sending your emails to Lord Diamond now.

Please respect each other and his time by replying promptly to the draft updates.

I am new to Warlords too (in another game) and Jumping Fist was a good advisor during the draft. I'm sure he'd be happy to give his informed opinion on what you're thinking.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde