Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#29 turn 13 (Saturdays)
Today's scheduled game 29 turn 13 will be delayed.

I need to correct the corrupted data that was migrated over from the old system. Some kingdoms have duplicate emissary names (from ESO award), missing artifacts (one artifact is located at a pc that doesn't exist), and other issues related to this game.

I will email your turns out as soon as I can but I need to examine a lot of data first...

Turns sent out 1:55pm EST. Let me know if there were any issues.

Email in to support (you were cc'ed).
-The Deliverer

Game 29 turn 13 may have to be re-run later this afternoon. We're trying to work out a solution rather than re-running the turn but I'm letting everyone know that you may be getting an updated turn later today.

Revised turn 13 results sent out around 9:20am EST. This version has a fix by Cipher for dragon battles.

(03-17-2015, 02:28 PM)unclemike Wrote: Revised turn 13 results sent out around 9:20am EST. This version has a fix by Cipher for dragon battles.

I have not seen any revised results.
-The Deliverer

The files were created but I may have to manually email them later today.

(03-17-2015, 03:27 PM)unclemike Wrote: The files were created but I may have to manually email them later today.

Thanks for the update. We appreciate the help, UncleMike.
-The Deliverer

In order to avoid possibly sending the turns to the wrong players, I added game 29 as part of Tuesday's batch processing so the emailing was automated. You should have gotten your re-run turn at around noon EST today but ignore the title page which says that the next turn is due in a week (next Tuesday). Game 29 turn 14 is due Saturday March 21.

Not sure if other players are aware but I just learned that Dusi dropped in this game (and is taking a break from Alamaze excepting one game where he is a teammate).

I just wanted to post this to make sure the other players know this as well, although it apparently happened last month. Kevin posted in the 'Players' section of the forum but I missed it and in case anyone else in this game did as well now you know that the RD TR UN positions are dropped.

If you already knew this then I guess I have some catch up Smile
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde