Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Nomads
Masters of the Sands, the Nomads are fast, numerous, and cheap to maintain.

They have Evasion and Mastery in the desert, they mask there, they have special recruiting (#565) for Great Bats and Giant Scorpions.

They are good at bribing, learning Skeletons, and assassination.

Their agents are very good and they have Advanced Recon capabilities.
Great Bats and Giant Scorpions, huh?

Why not give them something more grandiose, such as giant sandworm, aka Dune type or Graboid-like?
(08-25-2016, 10:33 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote: Great Bats and Giant Scorpions, huh?

Why not give them something more grandiose, such as giant sandworm, aka Dune type or Graboid-like?

That would be a cool spell for Desert combat.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

The Nomads seem to be doing quite well as is. 

The giant sand worms in Dune kind of ended the movie.  So, maybe miniature sand worms to keep a balance?
(08-25-2016, 08:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: The Nomads seem to be doing quite well as is. 

The giant sand worms in Dune kind of ended the movie.  So, maybe miniature sand worms to keep a balance?

I spent a year in the Middle East. Let's go with Sand Fleas or Camel Spiders.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

How about making them addicted to spice.
(08-25-2016, 08:46 PM)Ry Vor Wrote: So, maybe miniature sand worms to keep a balance?

Sure, if you favor tapping into the imagination in miniature.