Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playtesters Wanted For Experimental Game
Maybe they are afraid of the DWs

I know this is the sign up page, but why is the DW natural enemies with the gnomes and not the RD?

Because it's a poorly kept secret that the RD are used as household pets for the DW.
-The Deliverer

(11-05-2014, 02:44 AM)Rogal Wrote: I know this is the sign up page, but why is the DW natural enemies with the gnomes and not the RD?

Kinda of like the TR and EL. I have played many games and only saw a ranger attack a TR once or twice. But the EL had to be beefed up so the TR would stop running him over.

Why is the AN and TR seem to get along so well but the DW and RD fight over the mountains?

They should make peace and invade their southern neighbors....

(11-05-2014, 03:33 AM)Hawk_ Wrote: Why is the AN and TR seem to get along so well but the DW and RD fight over the mountains?

They should make peace and invade their southern neighbors....

I couldn't agree more, Hawk.

Any time I see folks that share a region starting with a fight... that's just poor planning. If you're the DW, give the RD incentive to go into 2 or 6. If you're the AN, help the TR into 1 or 7. If you're the WA or SO... well, you need to hope that the GI and RA, respectively, are in the mood to have a little brother.
-The Deliverer

If I were a DW I would give the location of the portal and make the RD a GN problem Smile

(11-05-2014, 03:49 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: If I were a DW I would give the location of the portal and make the RD a GN problem Smile

Stop giving away my plans.
-The Deliverer

(11-05-2014, 01:28 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: UncleMike can we get a link to where we can read up on what different rules from FoR are being used and of course which ones. I think you already play to tell use the second part Smile

I believe all of the Fall of Rome concepts will be incorporated into the new program at some point (along with all of the concepts planned for Kingdoms of Arcania) but Rick has a lot of designing to do first to make sure the combined model doesn't have any flaws associated with it.

Coding this is easy for me, all the work is on Rick's end to design what kind of game that he wants to move forward with.

Here's the link to Fall of Rome's rulebook page if you want to learn some of the concepts that will be included with the new game...

http://fallofromegame.com/rules/index.htm

(11-05-2014, 10:11 AM)unclemike Wrote:
(11-05-2014, 01:28 AM)Jumpingfist Wrote: UncleMike can we get a link to where we can read up on what different rules from FoR are being used and of course which ones. I think you already play to tell use the second part Smile

I believe all of the Fall of Rome concepts will be incorporated into the new program at some point (along with all of the concepts planned for Kingdoms of Arcania) but Rick has a lot of designing to do first to make sure the combined model doesn't have any flaws associated with it.

Coding this is easy for me, all the work is on Rick's end to design what kind of game that he wants to move forward with.

Here's the link to Fall of Rome's rulebook page if you want to learn some of the concepts that will be included with the new game...

http://fallofromegame.com/rules/index.htm

Very cool. I liked the Stir unrest, create diversion, and poison orders.

The movement system was interesting also.