Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ESO rules
Ok, got it. Sorry I missed that.
-This Khal Drogo, it's said he has a hundred thousand men in his horde
If we screw up and name an impossible to achieve ESO on turn 2, can we go back and change it on turn 3? I am going to try regardless. I don't know what I was thinking....
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Yes, the last order issued should overwrite any previous entries.
Just to clarify something since the wording in the HTML turn results seems odd... are we able to achieve ESOs on any turn of 10-15? e.g. we can file order 992 on turn 13?

Or is it still the same system of either 10 or 15?

Here's what the html turn results say:
Quote: On turns 10 through 15, if our kingdom has achieved the above requirements to
total 3 achievement points, we may claim awards worth 3 points!
(04-27-2015, 12:02 AM)Jumbie Wrote: Just to clarify something since the wording in the HTML turn results seems odd... are we able to achieve ESOs on any turn of 10-15? e.g. we can file order 992 on turn 13?

Or is it still the same system of either 10 or 15?

Here's what the html turn results say:
Quote: On turns 10 through 15, if our kingdom has achieved the above requirements to
         total 3 achievement points, we may claim awards worth 3 points!

Yes.  Its that way in the Commands that were revised this month as well.
Yep, that's why it says, turns 10 through 15, meaning any of 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15. Same goes for setting the ESO/SVC on turns 1 through 3.
ALAMAZE 3rd Cycle:  The Choosing
New Rules and Abilities Supplement

Says on page 10: No starting Prince. Gaining a Prince is an ESO reward. 

I dont see the Prince listed for any ESO reward unless its DE or AN.
This is an old thread - started July 2014.  What was posted here were the development design as we moved from possibilities to open discussion, to a summary of changes from 2nd Cycle, other issues that led to the completion of the 3rd Cycle Rules and Resources.  Those documents should be the official reference.
OK. I also see no pull down menu or order 991 for ESO listed on the 'other' tab in the Online Order System.
(02-01-2017, 03:07 AM)Thunderb0lt Wrote: OK. I also see no pull down menu or order 991 for ESO listed on the 'other' tab in the Online Order System.

You won't Find it in a duel game. It is there in other game types.