Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#146 Exploration Steel REX
This is a 15 player, full diplomacy exploration individual game. Still using REX (win by controlling 4 regions) rule as new SVC have not yet been implemented.

RA - DuPont
DA - Wynand
BL - Bash Grimtooth
RD - Helix
DE - Jhereg
DW - Lord Kain
EL The Gray Mouser
WI Panda
AN Pedinski
TR unclemike
GI Drogo
WA The Deliverer
GN Jumpingfist
UN Ixnay
SO hamlet

The little Gnome that could can be reached at maelman57@gmail.com

The graceful yet powerful Black Dragon lord can be found at www.yahoo.com.

If you wish to surrender, I humbly accept.

The minions of Lloth, Demon Queen of Spiders, can be reached at wilddemons@hotmail.com.

Caaleena
2nd Matron of the Onyx Imperium

The peoples (little bit bigger than the Gnomes) republic wishes allies in the wars which will ultimately follow !

colindanks@hotmail.co.uk

The Underworld is quietly observing the world at pbm.dog@gmail.com

Question on the ESO stuff: Are we required to pick and choose from the new options now? Or is it possible to stick with the default?

Also, what exactly does an "exploration game" entail? I dimly remember reading somewhere that we can't use high priestesses to divine locations for the first turn or two? Is that it, or is it something else?

(07-15-2014, 04:57 PM)ixnay Wrote: The Underworld is quietly observing the world at pbm.dog@gmail.com

Question on the ESO stuff: Are we required to pick and choose from the new options now? Or is it possible to stick with the default?

Also, what exactly does an "exploration game" entail? I dimly remember reading somewhere that we can't use high priestesses to divine locations for the first turn or two? Is that it, or is it something else?

For ESO if you do not pick it will give you the new default. Basically your ESO should not have been listed on your turn but was left there to get the turn out faster.

Exploration - no one can hire or use high priestess type powers until T4 or later.

(07-15-2014, 04:42 PM)Bash Grimtooth Wrote: The graceful yet powerful Black Dragon lord can be found at www.yahoo.com.

If you wish to surrender, I humbly accept.

Could you be a little more specific on how to reach you?

Troll contact: trolls146.alamaze@gmail.com

Hamlet, Valet to the Stars, on behalf of the Sorcerer folk, can be reached at KevinMichaels12345@gmail.com, or just send a big light up into the sky and cross your fingers for a response.

Looking forward to a fun game.

I am already struggling with the ESO order. I keep vacillating between 4 points and 5 and what I think I can do. Oh, the pressure, the pressure....
This is challenging. Actually, the ESO on my sheet currently has a better reward to accomplishment ratio than anything I can put together under the new formula .
Oh well, change is good, change is good, change is good....

And congrats to Germany and to the hot daughter in the pictures....