Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspense & Decision - A PBM Magazine for the 21st Century!
(04-25-2015, 11:22 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: The guy who puts out Suspense and Decision is a man of few words. I believe he's gathering himself now to put together issue #10.

A man of few words, huh? I'll be sure to convey that unto others.
(07-24-2015, 02:54 AM)Maximus Dominus Wrote:
(04-25-2015, 11:22 PM)Diamond Cutter Wrote: The guy who puts out Suspense and Decision is a man of few words. I believe he's gathering himself now to put together issue #10.

A man of few words, huh? I'll be sure to convey that unto others.

LOL.  When I think of Maximus, or Grimfinger, or Charles, I don't think brevity.  But in any case, its good to have a Maximus sighting.
(04-19-2015, 01:15 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Sadly, it seems Suspense and Decision is on prolonged hiatus.

The hiatus is over. Trying to compile Issue # 10, now.
[Image: Issue-10.png]

NOTE: Click on the image above, in order to find both the download for Issue #10 of Suspense & Decision magazine, a PBM magazine for the 21st Century, and to participate in a poll for the same.

Or, click HERE.

It's been a long while since an issue was published. Want to help keep it going? Submit an article, thoughts, or plain old feedback. Every bit helps, because every bit makes the next issue just that much more interesting.

Happy gaming and happy reading!
Without even opening the issue yet, I am very happy Charles/Maximus/Grimfinger has resumed his magazine covering our hobby.

I believe there is an article by Jumbie in this issue.
I agree!  I didn't realize how much I enjoyed reading it until it wasn't there anymore.  Very happy to see its return.
[Image: Front-Cover-Suspense-And-Decision-Issue-11-300x388.png]

NOTE: Click on the image above, in order to find both the download for Issue #11 of Suspense & Decision magazine, a PBM magazine for the 21st Century, and to participate in a poll for the same.

Or, click HERE.
They say that the third time's the charm, so in spite of all that has come before, I am going to give Suspense & Decision magazine another go.

At worst, we fail - again!

Issue #13 is already gathering material. I am going to try and implement a few changes, while simultaneously try to retain certain things that I think worked, previously.

This is just a heads up, of sorts, for those who retain an interest in such.

If you have something to submit, send it to: GrimFinger@GrimFinger.Net
I'll try to write something new on 3rd Cycle Alamaze: The Choosing and some of our other developments by the end of the weekend.

I am pleased Grim is giving it another go.  We just seem so isolated otherwise, I mean, I can't even tell you if Rick Loomis of Flying Buffalo is still doing business.   That's not a slight if he is, but without some vehicle like Suspense & Decision, we just don't know.

And I'm not fearing players reading about the competition.
(01-24-2014, 11:35 AM)kevindusi Wrote: Feel free to use my picture here. It's bound to increase interest in your publication as well as to inspire more people to join the ranks of Alamaze.

Yeah.  Where the hell is Dusi???  Someone must still know him and tell him about 3rd Cycle.  Come on, he was an all-time great, and must have some pride to prove himself in The Choosing! 

And its about time for Head Honcho to return.  Or by the end of July. 

And what about the rest of you?  If you haven't played 3rd Cycle, let alone newer things like DUEL to ease back in, I know there is nothing else out there replacing Alamaze.  Not even Game of Thrones (now you have to wait until next April).