Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First:apologies; second: two new titan games
LOL...the wife might have something to say about that Smile

(08-27-2013, 06:22 PM)davekuyk Wrote: $41.95 a month to play one Titan game? Sheesh!

Just to introduce facts for the benefit of visitors, you can see what every service level buys either here on this forum under (of all things) Alamaze Service Levels, or on the website at www.alamaze.co.

So $41.95 is the current price of Victor Level Service. You can join 5 individual games (so less than $9 a game per month), or one Titan and one Warlord, or other combinations. You also have the option of picking up two standby positions.

So let's say a Victor picks one Titan, and one Warlord, and they run at one turn a week (although most Titan games run faster). So that's 9 kingdoms controlled, running about 4.5 turns a month, or 40 turns for $41.95. Yes, its actually more than $1 per turn, it's $1.05, unless you use your standby positions, where it drops below $1.

If you did choose to just play one Titan game, you'd ratchet up the price per turn to about $1.50 per turn. (Prices subject to change in the future.)

(08-28-2013, 04:57 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 06:22 PM)davekuyk Wrote: $41.95 a month to play one Titan game? Sheesh!

Just to introduce facts for the benefit of visitors, you can see what every service level buys either here on this forum under (of all things) Alamaze Service Levels, or on the website at www.alamaze.co.

So $41.95 is the current price of Victor Level Service. You can join 5 individual games (so less than $9 a game per month), or one Titan and one Warlord, or other combinations. You also have the option of picking up two standby positions.

So let's say a Victor picks one Titan, and one Warlord, and they run at one turn a week (although most Titan games run faster). So that's 9 kingdoms controlled, running about 4.5 turns a month, or 40 turns for $41.95. Yes, its actually more than $1 per turn, it's $1.05, unless you use your standby positions, where it drops below $1.

If you did choose to just play one Titan game, you'd ratchet up the price per turn to about $1.50 per turn. (Prices subject to change in the future.)
What were we paying down in North Carolina 5, 6 years ago? 8.50 a turn I think. The games where you ran 3 kingdoms were 15.00 a turn and they processed every 10 days. For sure 42 bucks is not cheap but look at what you get if you take full advantage. You come out way a head.

Lord Brogan
Lord Brogan

156 - GN

(08-25-2013, 07:53 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Hey Folks,

First: Wanted to apologize to one and all for having to have dropped my earlier games a couple of weeks ago. Had some family issues that needed to be resolved. While not completely finished, things are better than expected and I can resume alamaze--yea!!--but on a more limited basis. Which leads me to:

Second:

I'm looking for two Titan games. Normal pick scenario:
First person: 1rst pick
2nd person: 2nd and 3rd
First person: 4th and 5th,
etc.

Minimum ten turn commitment.

Anyone interested shoot me an email at wfrankenhoff@msn.com

W

O Titan, Titan, wherefore art thou Titan?

First: Wanted to apologize to one and all for having to have dropped my earlier games a couple of weeks ago. Had some family issues that needed to be resolved. While not completely finished, things are better than expected and I can resume alamaze--yea!!--but on a more limited basis. Which leads me to:

Second:

etc.

W

Still waiting for another opponent to take up my challenge...

(08-31-2013, 01:16 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote:

Second:

etc.

W

Still waiting for another opponent to take up my challenge...

<sigh>...and yet further waiting...

You need a hobby.
-The Deliverer

(09-05-2013, 08:44 PM)kevindusi Wrote: You need a hobby.
I recommend having a child.

ConfusedWinkTongue

What do you think Alamaze is?Smile