Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick 800/888 Q
Can you 888 on the same turn you 800 (assuming that you pass the Rite)? Thanks!
(08-12-2013, 11:47 AM)HeadHoncho Wrote: Can you 888 on the same turn you 800 (assuming that you pass the Rite)? Thanks!

No, your wizard can't cast a spell until the following turn.

Kinda like an emmy can't do both 330 and 350 on the same turn.
Only if you have a wizard capable of the 888 that hasn't already executed an order, like 800.
Wizards/Emmies/etc are tracked individually in the system, and flagged when performing actions.
You can refer to a wizard by power level, or abbreviation, but either way, once the figure has peformed an action, they won't be able to perform another.

C
I actually just had a related question, if there are multiple P1 or P2 wizards in a group, the program checks to see if there are "unused" wizards of that power level in any given group, yes? Thanks!
(08-12-2013, 01:22 PM)HeadHoncho Wrote: I actually just had a related question, if there are multiple P1 or P2 wizards in a group, the program checks to see if there are "unused" wizards of that power level in any given group, yes? Thanks!

Yes
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Great, thanks for the quick confirm! Smile
So, to confirm things here for my sake.
In the orders you would place...
The Spell # in A
The "Group" # in B <= or the Wizard name?
The Area in C

The command dl sheet doesn't stipulate.

Alucard
The beginning of each spell list shows the basic order column format I think.
888 [GroupID] [WizardPowerLevel] [Area]

Note that the area needs to be within 10 squares of the group AFTER group movement has occurred.
Thanks both of you. It is listed at the front of the spell list.
Great info on "after" the movement.

Alucard