Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Combat Odds of Dying
From people's perceptions and experience, is there a lower chance of your leaders and wizards dying in a combat where you are a heavy or overwhelming favorite on the numbers?
I can't say definitively, but I thinks its a straight %, modified by the particular Kingdom. Attacking or Defending might affect the chance as well.

Always that chance to catch a stray arrow in the neck. Even Warlords.

Confused

I'm sure other folks have more info on this than I do.
I'm guessing that they are exposed equally every time they enter the fray. Probably best if you dont use DE troops ever in 108, save those precious wizards.
(08-07-2013, 02:03 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: I'm guessing that they are exposed equally every time they enter the fray. Probably best if you dont use DE troops ever in 108, save those precious wizards.

Leaders and Wizards have a chance of dying based on level. Adepts die of heart attacks it would seem - they are fragile, use Self Invisible.

So each level / power has a base chance of dying. Then, each kingdom has a modifier: Gnome leaders die more frequently than do Red Dragon leaders. Some of this is related on the Kingdom Dossiers.

Then leaders and wizards dying is impacted by overall casualties suffered in the battle - high casualties means higher chance of dying.

There are also minimum and maximum percentage chances of dying.
Thanks, this is super helpful!