Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emissary Captured
Hi all,

I had an emissary captured by an angry mob of townsfolk. He no longer appears on my roster of emissaries. Can I still issue an escape order for him? How do I know if he is still alive?

Regards,
~Jason
It depends on a few things. Did that happen in a neutral PC? Or was that was human controlled? If that's the case, they will still be in the PC rotting in the dungeon. If it was a player controlled PC, they will have been sent in chains to the capital and were either executed by order or are down below the castle being tortured (or raped if the capturing King or Queen is a shocking sexual deviant). You have no way of knowing if they are alive or not besides trying the escape order or spying the capital. If you are actively at war, you probably have one turn max to get them out of there, so you might want to consider ordering escape more than once if it's a valuable person.
Thanks so much DuPont! I didn't recognize that you can issue order #385 multiple times. Thanks for the tip!

~Jason
If someone captures that PC does the emissary fall into their hands?
(08-01-2013, 11:17 PM)Jumbie Wrote: If someone captures that PC does the emissary fall into their hands?
Yes, though I think if an ally of yours captures it, he's automatically released, but not 100% sure about that. If an enemy or neutral captures him, he's sent to their capital dungeon.
(08-02-2013, 10:02 AM)DuPont Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 11:17 PM)Jumbie Wrote: If someone captures that PC does the emissary fall into their hands?
Yes, though I think if an ally of yours captures it, he's automatically released, but not 100% sure about that. If an enemy or neutral captures him, he's sent to their capital dungeon.

I would think the allied prisoner would move to your capitol and remain a prisoner like when you get allied prisoners from attacking an enemy's capitol. You have to ransom them to free them.

Not sure that I ever had this happen though.