Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New picking order for Titan games
(07-16-2013, 02:56 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I say we leave it with Ry Vor's method of "hows about yous twos just lets us know after yous picked." But if we HAVE to do something standardized, I say aye.
Well, if the two of us ever play, I say I get the first six picks and you get the dregs. Big Grin
Actually, that would be interesting. I wonder if I were to pick the first six, what I'd actually pick?

(07-16-2013, 04:25 PM)DuPont Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 02:56 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I say we leave it with Ry Vor's method of "hows about yous twos just lets us know after yous picked." But if we HAVE to do something standardized, I say aye.
Well, if the two of us ever play, I say I get the first six picks and you get the dregs. Big Grin
Actually, that would be interesting. I wonder if I were to pick the first six, what I'd actually pick?

You would pick Giant, Red Dragon, Witchlord, Ancient Ones, Demon Princes, and Warlock, although you would consider Gnomes.

I think he would take the Troll, and nobody considers the Gnome.
-The Deliverer

(07-16-2013, 05:21 PM)kevindusi Wrote: I think he would take the Troll, and nobody considers the Gnome.

Gnome seems pretty handy in a 1v1 game with two wizard kingdoms and expensive dragons and giants.

I thought Troll took too long for Titans, sort of like why Underworld isn't favored in that format.

The GN was a mid-level pick in our game and I would consider them even if I had the first 6 picks. I would take SO over WA, though.

(07-17-2013, 05:39 AM)DuPont Wrote: The GN was a mid-level pick in our game and I would consider them even if I had the first 6 picks. I would take SO over WA, though.

Warlock not worrying about Giant seems pretty nice - can work well in the team games. I see the Sorcerer is doing pretty well in Initial Valhalla, but the sample size is small.