Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #106 - A Second Cycle of Steel 15 Player Game
Game 106 is now on turn 25. Shifting alliances. Strange resurgences. Agents killing off the Planet, should the agents of the agents be believed. I'm not sure any kingdom is anywhere close to victory.

My SVC requires an influence of 7. I'm only a point away. Fingers crossed for this turn!
-The Deliverer

(09-13-2013, 09:35 PM)kevindusi Wrote: My SVC requires an influence of 7. I'm only a point away. Fingers crossed for this turn!

I think Cipher used AI to provide that SVC to you, Lord Dusi Deliverer.

Never again will I underestimate the 3 bonus orders the Troll receive. They make a world of difference.
-The Deliverer

(09-13-2013, 10:04 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Never again will I underestimate the 3 bonus orders the Troll receive. They make a world of difference.

Hmm. Normally the Trolls get +7 orders over Influence.
Weird how that worked out in your game....

Wasn’t it was 5 extra orders? It's clear Red Dragon agent attempts at modifying the Troll setup in 106 was a success.

Harry O
Kicking off all the wanabee Dragon Riders who have suddenly found riding a dragon fashionable.

DARK HORSE!!
-The Deliverer

Game 106 rocks!

Many twists and turns, lots can't be divulged yet.

I'm really liking the less than legaleze agreements.

That said, Lord Thanatos continues to be a prickly sort. He declared me enemy early, and thought to enroll the Underworld as well, yet we Gnomes can play both sides as well. Who has more coin in the end, Ancient One?

Definitely one of the more free-flowing games that I've been in. Several things I would have liked to have done differently earlier on, such as communicating more (and with less grunting), but I'm going to echo Mouser's comment on the 'less than legaleze agreements'. Sure, there's guesswork as to exactly what means what to whom and why and at what point they will just attack you, but I think it's far better than trying to dissect a 4 paragraph 'agreement' each time you try to deal with someone. A lot of spirited players sticking to the spirit of their agreements, and a few who have opted for other, equally spirited routes.

My congrats and my thanks to everyone still in the game; not a single kingdom is without the ability to have an impact, and each turn brings new twists, declarations, and general head-scratching. For me, this is what a game of Alamaze should look and feel like... but with me doing better, of course.

That said, I've got $2 for the Troll to win on turn 33. Even odds. Any takers?

Bravo to all!! (except the Ranger, may he burn in hell. respectfully)
-The Deliverer

Why are you picking on me? Singling me out?

I don't see you, Dusi, as the Dark Horse in this game as much as your TR army groups are wandering around aimlessly attacking everything in sight. It reminds me of the does in the woods that I am shooting this week. There is no rhyme or reason when or where the show up. They just do, and they get whacked when I see them.

Troll Slayer (RA)
RA