Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game #106 - A Second Cycle of Steel 15 Player Game
That's a decent response, and I should have counted ten myself and give it a couple of hours. So I'm retracting oath breaker and instead issuing a "watch this guy when you're a turn before the NAP is up".

And I'll retract that in exchange for TR marching his two groups out of Arcania. Rolleyes

Just to follow up, the TR player's two groups no longer show up in my results, so he appears to have moved them out of Arcania as requested. I was pleasantly surprised and thank him for going that extra mile.

(07-15-2013, 05:11 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Every word is true: I razed a village in region 9 that was owned by the Demon Princes and he an I had agreed to a 10 turn NAP.

"Why Kevin, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. . . but for a village!"

So it appears as though the "late" Warlock King had conspired with demons...ironic how true this skeleton ended up being.

Let's observe a moment of silence for the dearly departed. Smile

Is the moment of silence over yet? I've been waiting to hear all the fun stuff that's happening!
-The Deliverer

(07-26-2013, 08:09 PM)kevindusi Wrote: Is the moment of silence over yet? I've been waiting to hear all the fun stuff that's happening!

Game 106 is through Turn 16. At this point, the Giant and Black Dragon have resigned. Torvale, Arcania, and The Southern Sands are presently uncontrolled, though not uncontested. The Elves, led by the famous Wynand are in the lead, controlling Oakendell and Amberland.

The Troll has found lots of action for his multiple Army Groups. The High Council has been important and has been somewhat punishing to the Ancient Ones. Some unlikely alliances. And lots of gritty play - players hanging in and generously supporting allies when they can. This has been the most fun game for me, the Gnomes in this one, so far.

Not to hog all the air time on this thread, but, well, Mrs. Gnome watches Bill O'Riley, and I walked by the TV, and he said, and I quote, "These Gnomes! They know everything!"

My question is, who is the leaker who told O'Riley? Now that I think about it, maybe O'Riley is the Red Dragon in this game....

I’m not sure what was leaked but I’m a good guesser or perhaps "situational awareness" is the better phrase. Whatever specific thing got leaked isn’t hard to imagine. Since I don’t know what has been referred to here I suspect Mrs. Gnome is correct and "These Gnomes! They know everything!" because I don’t know what this comment refers to. This makes me wonder if “These Gnomes” know the greatest secrets of the Red Dragons. It also makes me wonder why anyone would care. Unless they were, well...humph? Let’s see, perhaps the Red Dragons are trying to figure how to win, without losing in the attempt? Now that's a huge secret. The question is, what's Mrs Gnome think the Gnomes know that the rest of us don't know? Time will tell.

Harry O
Red Dragon Rider
at least in 106

Exactly. Kind of. Mrs. Gnome miscalculated. The Chief Alchemist of the Gnomish Bastions of Alchemy has uncovered great secrets of perception and subconscious. Now I've said too much. Must go.

Errr, but, is "Harry O" really "Bill, "Harry" O'Riley"?

Bill O'Riley is going bald and has money. Harry O has a full head of white hair and has...well, alot less money.