Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G106 - The Next Steel Game - Individual 15 Players
I may have a DA player lined up. Will know tomorrow.

Woah!

So I just read some of the rules (fancy that) and it turns out that the "Ancient Ones" are Gandalfs?

Can I switch to the dark elves please? I was thinking ancient ones would be looking for tombs that you can use to summon Chthulu monsters in to bring Armageddon down on mankind.

I love Gandalf, don't get me wrong, but without a serious christian writer at the helm, I'd feel a lot more comfortable playing Melnibone.

(06-06-2013, 04:55 AM)Grybu Wrote: Woah!

So I just read some of the rules (fancy that) and it turns out that the "Ancient Ones" are Gandalfs?

Can I switch to the dark elves please? I was thinking ancient ones would be looking for tombs that you can use to summon Chthulu monsters in to bring Armageddon down on mankind.

I love Gandalf, don't get me wrong, but without a serious christian writer at the helm, I'd feel a lot more comfortable playing Melnibone.

Have you and Kalrex been drinking from the same water fountain?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

That depends.

If Kalrex is a brilliant player who has just joined the game and surprised everyone to earn the respect of all his peers in a very short period of time, then yes, I am actually his twin brother.

If he's a crazy nutter who can't make up his mind, I've never heard of him, or drank of his water.

(06-06-2013, 04:55 AM)Grybu Wrote: Woah!

I think the imperator service level allows me one more game. If this is correct, I will play the ancient ones Kingdom.

Sign me up!
Lord Thanatos

(06-04-2013, 03:52 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 08:58 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:20 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Game 106 Sign Up, so far we have:

Trolls - The Deliverer
Red Dragons - Harry O
High Elves - Wynand
Underworld - Nikodemus
Black Dragons - Daenerys Targaryen
Gnomes - The Gray Mouser
Witchlord - Helix
Dwarves - Jareel
Warlock - Cargus10
Giants - Hawkmoon
Rangers - Valtteri
Sorcerer - unclemike
Ancient Ones - Lord Thanatos
Dark Elves - Grybu

Which means we have remaining available:
The Seven Hells of the Demon Princes

I'll take the Seven Hells of the Demon Princes. Angel

That's the full list! Let's get it going!!!

I just realized that Valterri chose my natural enemy. Le sigh, man. Le sigh.
-The Deliverer

(06-06-2013, 05:38 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-04-2013, 03:52 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 08:58 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:48 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(05-31-2013, 02:20 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: Game 106 Sign Up, so far we have:

Trolls - The Deliverer
Red Dragons - Harry O
High Elves - Wynand
Underworld - Nikodemus
Black Dragons - Daenerys Targaryen
Gnomes - The Gray Mouser
Witchlord - Helix
Dwarves - Jareel
Warlock - Cargus10
Giants - Hawkmoon
Rangers - Valtteri
Sorcerer - unclemike
Ancient Ones - Lord Thanatos
Dark Elves - Grybu
Demon Princes- Xanthi

Alright then. Experienced players have received their invoice for the new game - invoices are due when issued. First time players (4 in this game) aren't charged the setup. Please pay your setup and we'll get the game going. In the future we might bill when you sign up, but for now we have been waiting to invoice until the game fills and so we need same day payment which we get from 95% of players.

This thread is now closed and a new one will be opened in Active Games for Game #106 - a Steel Game.