Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DA vs. DW
If a DA division is facing a DW army outside Gurisek with the same leadership, what are the battle tactics favorable to DA?

V
I suspect wizardry needs to be factored in first.
Run and hide.
Elves are strong in the archery phase, DW are strong in the Infantry phase. Based on that, use your strength and don't let him use his. Unless you have far superior numbers, I wouldn't use anything but an attack value of 1.
(05-16-2013, 03:25 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: Elves are strong in the archery phase, DW are strong in the Infantry phase. Based on that, use your strength and don't let him use his. Unless you have far superior numbers, I wouldn't use anything but an attack value of 1.

I would suggest you peacefully lay down your arms and surrender completely. I'm told from an unknown but reputable source, that these dwarves will treat DA prisoners very well.

Wink

On a serious note, looking forward to the results! Good luck to you, sir!
You guys should post it in the forum.
(05-16-2013, 07:00 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: You guys should post it in the forum.

I will do that if there are no objections from Valterri.
Depends on # of Brigades. If it's a full Darkelven division with 0 artifacts involved the outcome will be far more favorable to the Elves than you expect IMO...
Do Dwarves get a penalty in swamp? Seems like they should since they go neck deep in mud when other are in it to the waist.
No objection. I apologize for posting in the wrong spot.

V