Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaned Up Version of Game Charts
In the rules version I downloaded, the game charts are a mess. The columns and percentages are inscrutable. Can somebody post a clean copy of all charts for download?

Thanks.

Sancus
(05-16-2013, 11:21 AM)Sancus Wrote: In the rules version I downloaded, the game charts are a mess. The columns and percentages are inscrutable. Can somebody post a clean copy of all charts for download?

Thanks.

Sancus

I attached the version I printed out. They look much better on paper than on the computer.

Attached Files
.docx   HelpfulAlamazeCharts[1].docx (Size: 34.04 KB / Downloads: 45)
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I have had issues where the same file opens normally in Windows Office but not in OpenOffice.

Have you tried opening in other programs?
Here is a version in PDF

Attached Files
.pdf   HelpfulAlamazeCharts.pdf (Size: 354.78 KB / Downloads: 44)
(05-16-2013, 02:22 PM)Cipher Wrote: Here is a version in PDF

Can you explain the 1 vs. 2 steps in the charts?

Thanks.

Valtteri
(06-02-2013, 05:18 PM)Valtteri Wrote:

Thanks.

Valtteri

Two steps means the PC is controlled, one step means its neutral. So the chart for "2 steps" means directly Usurping Control of a controlled PC, one step means it is neutral.
(06-02-2013, 06:51 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Thanks.

Valtteri

Two steps means the PC is controlled, one step means its neutral. So the chart for "2 steps" means directly Usurping Control of a controlled PC, one step means it is neutral.

The city charts are not correct for the version of Alamaze we are currently playing.

The city point values are 25 % higher at 6.25, 12.5, 18.75 and 25. There are additional modifiers as well that the chart does not mention.

Using the point system explained by Dupont will give you a more accurate prediction of outcomes.

Best of luck,

Hawk
(06-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(06-02-2013, 06:51 PM)Ry Vor Wrote:

Thanks.

Valtteri

Hawk, where is this thread located?

The city charts are not correct for the version of Alamaze we are currently playing.

The city point values are 25 % higher at 6.25, 12.5, 18.75 and 25. There are additional modifiers as well that the chart does not mention.

Using the point system explained by Dupont will give you a more accurate prediction of outcomes.

Best of luck,

Hawk
Hawk,

Where is this thread?

Also, does anybody have a more complete agent level odds chart after L7?

Thanks.

Valtteri
(06-09-2013, 02:48 PM)Valtteri Wrote: Hawk,

Where is this thread?

Also, does anybody have a more complete agent level odds chart after L7?

Thanks.

Valtteri

I looked for DuPont's thread and couldn't find it either.

Here are the nuts and bolts on cities:
Friendly is 6.25
Tolerant is 12.5
Suspicious is 18.75
Hostile is 25 (not take-able)

Take your influence and multiply times the emmy %.

If it is greater than the number above you can affect the city.

However... Emmies will be +10% to -10% of their starting %. That is what creates maybes.

Additionally, study the modifiers for control by a King controling the region and a contoling king that is friendly. That can add another 30%.

This math also gives you incite on the point value of a status quo order and its impact.

Best of luck,

Hawk