Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order 910 - Transfer Artifact
Is #910 TRANSFER ARTIFACT considered a 'safe' mission like recon or is there a higher probability of failure and peril for the agent?

Does it make a difference if a Lvl 7 Agent performs this mission vs. a Lvl 4 Agent vs. a Lvl 1 Agent?
Silent One
There is no risk (nor chance of promotion) associated with transfering an artifact
That's when I usually hire new agents and fanatics. I can't see wasting a good agent on a transfer and that's as good a reason to get a new one as any. You can transfe the same turn you hire, which is good.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Whats the proper code to get a ring of protection to a wizard in a group?

would this be right

910 sq qw 33333 3so nu

Order says to use column d or e. Will this work even if I teleport my group to the other end of the map?

To give the ring to my king, would I also fill out column D and E?
Group figures cannot make use of a ring of protection
ok. what about giving it to an Emmisary? Do you fill out both D & E or just one? If I'm reading this right, column d is blank and I put Emms name in E.
Area emmie is at in Col D, Emmie abbr in Col E
Thank u