Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alamaze Forum
(04-16-2013, 10:00 PM)Jumbie Wrote: I like the infinite silver knots. I'm still seeing little helmets for the links to the blog etc under the giant 'Alamaze'.

I haven't changed those, yet. Rick hasn't sent me anything for those. The current ones are placeholders.
I added a darker border around quoted text boxes.

I also increased the size of the text displayed in the forums, to make reading the forums a tad easier on the more ancient eyes that gaze upon this place.
I added a link at the top of the page to Alamaze on Facebook.

I see that the turn due dates for the various games are listed in the Calendar. Should I change the text on "Calendar" to read "Turn Due Dates?"
How about "Calendar/Due Dates"?

Otherwise I'd favor due dates. Is anything else going on the calendar?
Calendar is fine as far as I'm concerned. We may add events to it down the road. Anticipated game starts, released features, tournaments, etc..
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.