Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Receiving ESO rewards
I noticed that the rewards for ESO attainment can often be wizards or leaders.

What controls where these leaders/wizards go? I read that they go in the lowest numbered group, but suppose that group already has 3 leaders or 3 wizards?

Suppose All active groups have 3 leaders or wizards, do the reward personnel go to an inactive group?

In the unlikely scenario that all groups are active and have 3 leaders each, what happens to your reward leader?
You need space for them in group #1 as far as i'm aware or they're lost. This could have changed though so we'll see what Cipher says.
The setup is very explicit. They go to the 1st group.

If there is no room, you either lose them or they replace the lowest rank.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-10-2013, 09:10 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: The setup is very explicit. They go to the 1st group.

Please let me know if this sounds correct:

The rules say the ESO reward is received at the end of turn 10 or 15. Presume I do what is necessary to receive ESO reward by turn 15 (part of which is obtaining the services of a level 2 wizard), but as of the end of turn 14 my group #1 has 3 wizards in it already. As long as I remove one of the wizards by the end of turn 15 (say by a 701 order, or a teleport self spell), there will be a slot open to receive the ESO rewarded wizard - is that right?
(07-09-2013, 01:24 AM)Destitute Noble Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 09:10 PM)Lord Diamond Wrote: The setup is very explicit. They go to the 1st group.

The rules say the ESO reward is received at the end of turn 10 or 15. Presume I do what is necessary to receive ESO reward by turn 15 (part of which is obtaining the services of a level 2 wizard), but as of the end of turn 14 my group #1 has 3 wizards in it already. As long as I remove one of the wizards by the end of turn 15 (say by a 701 order, or a teleport self spell), there will be a slot open to receive the ESO rewarded wizard - is that right?

That is correct. You can open the slot during turn 15.
(07-09-2013, 08:19 AM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(07-09-2013, 01:24 AM)Destitute Noble Wrote:

That is correct. You can open the slot during turn 15.

Thanks Hawk!! Usually "the end" means "the end" but one can never be too safe in this game assuming how something might work...;-)