Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons
Attached is the new dossier for the Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons.

Attached Files
.pdf   The Reign of Terror of the Red Dragons.pdf (Size: 260.45 KB / Downloads: 1,180)
Shame on whomever would play this kingdom....

- BL 101
(04-02-2013, 10:00 PM)bluefile2 Wrote: Shame on whomever would play this kingdom....

- BL 101

It seems unfair to me that the WY recruited by the RD have much higher consumption rates for gold and food than the BL's WY do.

The BL WY also have the benefit of their kingdom's better movement point rates.

Anyone else think the RD WY should have equal consumption to the BL WY?
Well, veterans for the different kingdoms are essentially the same and they get the different movement rates of the different kingdoms and the different pay rates, so it seems fair.
(04-23-2013, 10:24 PM)Jumbie Wrote: Well, veterans for the different kingdoms are essentially the same and they get the different movement rates of the different kingdoms and the different pay rates, so it seems fair.

Good point. Lets equalize veteran pay too (jk).
Wyverns demand more from the Reds because they are more unpleasant to deal with. All those decaying Dwarves stuck between teeth and rotting. At least the Blacks have learned to use spears and javelins to pick their teeth.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

(04-23-2013, 10:30 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(04-23-2013, 10:24 PM)Jumbie Wrote: Well, veterans for the different kingdoms are essentially the same and they get the different movement rates of the different kingdoms and the different pay rates, so it seems fair.

Good point. Lets equalize veteran pay too (jk).

I'd tell you to form a union, but my understanding is that most of Alamaze is right-to-work so it'd be difficult.
Wyvern consumption is the same for both the Red and the Black. The setups have been modified to show this for future game starts, and the code has actually been charging the lower amount all along.

Cipher
(04-26-2013, 08:45 AM)Cipher Wrote: Wyvern consumption is the same for both the Red and the Black. The setups have been modified to show this for future game starts, and the code has actually been charging the lower amount all along.

Cipher

Wow, big win for the RD management.

Nice to see you making another move towards game balance.
I don't suppose you can give us a hint as to what the new amount is? I'm RD in 103 and I haven't seen any changes come through...
-The Deliverer