Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Entry
(01-25-2015, 12:10 PM)unclemike Wrote: If your browser has no problem with the login screen but doesn't go any further (and you're currently in a game), it means that you're pop-up blocker is preventing the second page from displaying. As mentioned way back on page 1 of the order checker forum post, you need to disable pop-up blockers to use the online order program.

I don't think I have ever bothered to look at the Safari settings. That did the trick, thanks. 
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

It's busy but I think it looks good.

I accidentally pushed the wrong button and cleared my orders. That was easy to do!
Some low-priority order checker suggestions, just logging them here so they don't get lost in my e-mail.

- Consider adding an error message for a 170 attempt without a General or higher
- Consider adding a warning for T3 when there is only the default ESO/SVC in place
- Consider adding an error message for 601/602/603 when wizard isn't at pop center
I am having trouble with the program verifying my orders every time I try it freezes up. Any suggestions?
Fear casts a large shadow, yet he himself is very small.