Nature
Follow This Easy Process To Get Started Playing Alamaze
Step #1 - Register for Forum Account      Step #2 - Create New Player Account      Step #3 - Sign In  (to issue turn orders and join games)
ATTENTION: After Creating Player Account and Signing In, select the GAME QUEUE link in the Order System screen to Create or Join games.
Alamaze Website                 Search Forum              Contact Support@Alamaze.net

Player Aids             Rulebook             Spellbook             Help Guides             Kingdom Set-Ups             Kingdom Abbreviations             Valhalla             Discord

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 101
Turns out the Giants are so hungry, they are eating the dead bodies of the poor serfs in the villages they overrun.

(05-05-2013, 03:34 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: Holla Dead thread! BL orders are in. I miss uncle mike already..... did he drop the game?

Micky may be too embarrassed for failure to eliminate BL in 12 turns

Smile

As he should be... Apparently for battle results, GI troops simply don't die in combat.

Maybe cipher is trying to find a standby player for GI??

He is trying to sort out how the DE position could be so awesome in such a short amount of time.
-The Deliverer

(05-07-2013, 01:51 AM)kevindusi Wrote: He is trying to sort out how the DE position could be so awesome in such a short amount of time.

I can answer part of that. In addition to botching an order or two early, the Random Number Gods have hated the AN this game. If I try something, even with a really great chance of success, I fail. Repeatedly. Very depressing.

(05-07-2013, 02:01 AM)Cargus10 Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 01:51 AM)kevindusi Wrote: He is trying to sort out how the DE position could be so awesome in such a short amount of time.

I can answer part of that. In addition to botching an order or two early, the Random Number Gods have hated the AN this game. If I try something, even with a really great chance of success, I fail. Repeatedly. Very depressing.

Try not to think of it as the Gods hating you, but rather as the Gods loving me. I'm a very personable guy once you get to know me. The citizens of Torvale all agree.
-The Deliverer

I've known him for 24 years and can attest that gods and people generally don't like him. Everyone has that one charity friend in their black book...

(05-07-2013, 02:23 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: I've known him for 24 years and can attest that gods and people generally don't like him. Everyone has that one charity friend in their black book...

Cargus,

Hope you are getting reimbursed for all of those failed denigrations you are throwing at me.

By the looks of things you might want to focus on the DE not the DW.

Hawk

(05-07-2013, 12:56 PM)Hawk_ Wrote:
(05-07-2013, 02:23 AM)bluefile2 Wrote: I've known him for 24 years and can attest that gods and people generally don't like him. Everyone has that one charity friend in their black book...

Cargus,

Hope you are getting reimbursed for all of those failed denigrations you are throwing at me.

By the looks of things you might want to focus on the DE not the DW.

Hawk

I have very little I can do at this point, and just trying to survive to the Turn 12 limit. And yes, they denigrations were purchased. I pay my debts when I can Smile