Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name a character and a pc!
(03-12-2013, 12:40 AM)Ry Vor Wrote: I propose for a name a female Elven character Lianda Windborn. Likely a high noble or priestess.

I propose for a PC name a town in Runnimede called Khazal Pass.

I can't specify which region the pcs are in, but I can specify the terrain.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I was thinking maybe "Brian Nussbaum" as a Demon Prince name but too evil probably...
if a persona wins a game, he may be given the privilege to offer his persona, as the name of a character.

in future, if this player happens to have a character named after him, he gains status point for it, how many status points depend on the rank of this character.

however, if this character gets killed by agent or in battle, the player get a negative status points.
Name of Synisvania PC: Winterwood

Name of Ranger Character: Ebonhawk
(03-15-2013, 04:54 PM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Name of Synisvania PC: Winterwood

Name of Ranger Character: Ebonhawk

I like them. I won't be able to tell the game which region to place Winterwood in, but it will be in the forest somewhere.

The first player to send me a screenshot showing the Ranger character 'Ebonhawk' in the town or village of 'Winterwood' will win a couple of Alamaze game credits.` If it's wfrankenhoff, I'll double the credits.
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

Here are some ranger pics that might work (finally figured out how to add as attachments). Some of them might have copyright issues, but am not sure.

W

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-17-2013, 10:50 AM)wfrankenhoff Wrote: Here are some ranger pics that might work (finally figured out how to add as attachments). Some of them might have copyright issues, but am not sure.

W

Very cool. I'll bet they all have copyright issues though.
 Lord Diamond

I like the third one in particular, and the second one is reminiscent of Strider in Bree - maybe an agent.

There are no copyright issues. If I knew in 2004 what I know in 2013.....

If we want to sell posters of his art, we have a problem.
For a Elven (EL) character I nominate Arbeleg Inglorion. It's kind of a mashup of "Argon" "Beleg" and "Gildor Inglorion", and it sounds suitably elvish, I think.

Mountain PC: Khardeep

Dwarf name: Bahorn Grimbeard

also like DW Rark Wymslayer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)