Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name a Demon Prince!
Many of you have heard rumors that the Overlord of the Demon Princes is served by a cadre incredibly power Demon Princes. There are three of them in thrall at any given time, depending on which are in favor. It is time to add some fresh blood to the cadre and, perhaps, eliminate one or two of the old timers.

This is your opportunity to nominate one of the great devils and demons of ancient lore to join the ranks of the Demon Princes. You might also take this chance to vote to eliminate one of those listed below:

JEALOUSY
BAAZELBUL
MORGANA
ORCUS
PESTILENCE
FAMINE
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I don't think we need to remove any there are so few as it is. You could add Scratch or Maleficent. If forced to chose one I would go for Maleficent.
(02-25-2013, 01:40 PM)Lucky Tiger Wrote: I don't think we need to remove any there are so few as it is. You could add Scratch or Maleficent. If forced to chose one I would go for Maleficent.

Unless we want to change the theme of the Demon Princes. We seem to have a few going on. Do we want them named after the Plagues, ancient evils, negative emotions, or something entirely new?
 Lord Diamond

Please do not take any of my comments as a personal insult or as a criticism of the game 'Alamaze', which I very much enjoy. Rather, I hope that my personal insight and unique perspective may, in some way, help make 'Alamaze' more fun, a more successful financial venture, or simply more sustainable as a long-term project. Anyone who reads this post should feel completely free to ignore, disregard, scorn, implement, improve, dispute, or otherwise comment upon its content.

I mentioned Scratch because it is a nick name for the devil and Maelficient because it was a character who was the self proclaimed mistress of all evil (and we could use more Demon Princesses).
and we could use more Demon Princesses

Dorothy ... my X wife
How about PAZUZU. It's demon name from Babylonian mythology and I know it's been used in D&D, and the Exorcist films.
How about:

Horromane
Winterheart
Despair
Darksoul
Terrorvax
Shadowdusk
(02-26-2013, 11:20 PM)Gamejunkie Wrote: How about PAZUZU. It's demon name from Babylonian mythology and I know it's been used in D&D, and the Exorcist films.

Woah - check out Gamejunkie's avatar! I say he gets uber name picking for the Demon Princes.

Me, I think most of the initial list should be squashed. These are important, people! Up to 27 characters or so. Do you want a Demon Prince named Bubba? I nominate "Xax of the Terror to Be"
(03-18-2013, 01:01 AM)Ry Vor Wrote:
(02-26-2013, 11:20 PM)Gamejunkie Wrote: How about PAZUZU. It's demon name from Babylonian mythology and I know it's been used in D&D, and the Exorcist films.

Woah - check out Gamejunkie's avatar! I say he gets uber name picking for the Demon Princes.

Me, I think most of the initial list should be squashed. These are important, people! Up to 27 characters or so. Do you want a Demon Prince named Bubba? I nominate "Xax of the Terror to Be"

Let's stick to 20 characters unless David shared something new with you. I am all for junking the originals.
 Lord Diamond

Is this still going?